Goodman Networks is a privately held provider of full network lifecycle design, implementation and maintenance solutions to wireless and wireline telecommunication carriers and OEMs. Having experienced substantial growth and increased the size of its sales force, this client engaged Kinetic to optimize the efficiency of its proposal development process and improve the quality and consistency of its output.
Kinetic’s work for Goodman Networks began in January 2009. Our first steps were to:
- Assess the current state process
- Drive consensus for the desired future state process
- Create proposal tracking and reporting tools
- Implement the agreed-upon process, including SharePoint as an archival and re-use tool containing libraries for all essential document elements: responses, response templates, graphics, case studies, references, key personnel biographies & collateral
Upon completion of this process design and implementation phase, Goodman Networks engaged Kinetic as its outsourced proposal and presentation development partner.
Goodman Networks has also asked Kinetic to leverage its knowledge of the business to support such diverse projects as:
- External and internal web content
- Trade show materials
- Investor relations materials
- Strategic plan documentation
- White papers
- Press releases
- Internal communications
To date, we have completed more than 200 documents and have been an important part of a business development team that has secured many millions of dollars in new business, achieving important customer diversification objectives along the way.
Kinetic has provided this client with significant improvements in its proposal development process and controls. We’ve freed salespeople to focus more on building relationships, managing accounts and generating revenue, while helping operations people dedicate themselves to delivering on program commitments. We have also made significant upgrades to proposal templates, content and graphics.
Said Scott Pickett, Chief Marketing Officer, “Kinetic is more than a consultant or supplier to us, they really have become an important part of our organization. Kinetic knows our company, we trust them, and we rely on them for a continuing wider range of support.”
Learn more at www.GoodmanNetworks.com.